Regional Wholesale Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 30 March 2017
A renowned and trendy sports brand is seeking a Regional Wholesale Manager to join them in their exciting growth plans.
About the Regional Wholesale Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, servicing and growing their multi-branded wholesale business and corporate sales channels. You will be the main contact person for wholesale accounts and institutional/corporate customers for their account servicing. A key part of the role is liaise closely with merchandising team to define suitable product ranges and with marketing to ensure proper in-store display and co-marketing with key wholesale partners.
- Identify new wholesale accounts, specialist doors, gym/studios, corporate and institutional customers
- Identify product sales opportunities and feedback to the Merchandising function and generate quarterly account reviews
- Help establish the seasonal buy plan and annual budget process through account planning and target setting
- Liaise with VM & Creative function on in-store display and marketing material as well as co-marketing efforts
- Drive team wear sales business with the help of the brand's concept gym store
- Identify and plan corporate sales business opportunities, using the brand's concept gym store as platform
- Establish a system of direct to gym/studio sales in SEA region, promoting the brand directly in sports environments
- Organise product/brand road shows to gyms, key sporting events, sports associations, universities & school
- Ensure that the brand’s character and product/technology features are easily understood by their wholesale and corporate/institutional partners through ongoing product training
- Conduct ad hoc trade checks on competitive landscape and provide feedback to the merchandising function
- Ensure sales targets and margins are met and business development opportunities are maximised
To succeed in this role, you will need to have minimum five years' experience in Trade Marketing, Sales and or Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), Marketing, Finance
- Experience in the sporting goods, retail and or FMCG industry
- Prior experience in handling a multi-brand portfolio would be highly advantageous
- Proven Sales, wholesale and Key Accounts Management experience
- Entrepreneurial and highly adaptable
- Ability to travel within the region
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The successful Regional Wholesale Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive wholesale manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera