Assistant Customer Development Manager
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 03 March 2017
An international FMCG company is hiring for Assistant Customer Development Manager to achieve sales objectives in assigned accounts including forecast, sales increase by brands, product's market share while growing the category.
About the Assistant Customer Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Assistant Customer Development Manager is responsible to develop and execute an annual account business plan that addresses customer and division's objectives, opportunity specific plans, and outlet execution of programs for major accounts.
- Develop strong customer relationships and partnerships across all levels
- Identify key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned
- Manage co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimise spends and to achieve positive business results
- Monitor results of all programs and makes future recommendations for improved account sales performance
- Analyse market opportunity by major account and implements programs to increase product market share
- Provide communication and coordination of all key account plans with internal sales organisation, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy
- Participate in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to service major accounts
To be successful in this position, candidate must have at least three years' proven sales track record and
strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels, HQ and store levels.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Experience handling sales and key accounts preferably from FMCG industry with basic knowledge of brand and category management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications & principles, PC skills – Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Customer Development Manager position.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan