Global Program Manager (APAC)
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 01 February 2017
An exciting Global Program Manager job has just become available at a world-leading travel management company. This role covers the Asia Pacific region and will sit within the regional office in Singapore.
About the Global Program Manager (APAC) Role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for minimising cost spending and cost savings on behalf of your clients. You will also drive commercial value on behalf of travel procurement teams.
- Develop and execute travel management business plan for portfolio of clients, detailing objectives, strategies and measurable goals
- Manage travel spending and cost savings for portfolio of clients, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify incremental business opportunities within existing client portfolio
- Maximise cost savings whilst ensuring clients' needs are well attended to
- Ensure consistent, efficient and cost-effective delivery of program management products and services to clients in all countries
- Conduct client training to ensure travel management compliance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong analytical and communication skills. You should also have strong working experiences in the travel management sector, with experience managing up to 2 global accounts at any one time.
- Strong proven track record within the travel space, preferably with account management experience in the travel management space. Strong candidates from the travel and hospitality space will not be ruled out
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong ability to deal with multiple requests and RFPs, whilst managing current portfolio
- A dynamic player with strong negotiation skills
The firm is well known in the market for its cutting edge technology, coupled with multinational clients under their care. The firm is extremely open and transparent in communication so candidates can expect a flat structure. An attractive package and flexible work benefits await the right individual.
If you are driven, process oriented and enjoy working for a fast paced environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew