Senior Key Account Manager
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 25 January 2017
An international FMCG organisation is hiring for Senior Key Account Manager for its professional division. The candidate will be responsible to make sure company's portfolio of product meets the demands of customers to achieve best performance and the best results.
About the Senior Key Accountant Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Professional Division, the Senior Key Account Manager is responsible to embody company's brands via the development of long-term and trusting relationships with clients, education and leadership to secure maximum volume and product distribution.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training
- Responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of performance through the provider's management
- Manage and arbitrate budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sales targets
To be successful in this role, candidate must be a self motivated person who has the the ability to communicate and negotiate at a high level.
- Degree with a recognised institute
- Have sound understanding of their priorities and processes as well as use multi-level influencing skills for business impact
- Effective in influencing, creating passion and energy for a cause to motivate people from different functional and cultural backgrounds to get the best results
This leading FMCG product manufacturer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan