Salary SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 16 December 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Project Manager in Singapore has just become available at one of the world's largest manufacturer of racking systems for photovaltaic and solar-thermal power plants.
About the Project Manager Role:
As the Project Manager, your key responsibility is to support the customer through the entire project development process and also develop products and solutions that optimize efficiency.
- Full operational responsibility and Project Management of international projects
- Prepare project plans, briefings and time schedules
- Support Sales team division to facilitate proper operational flow
- Ensure that project targets are met in time, cost & quality
- Track project risks & issues and work on problem solving
- Cooperate with our customer’s project team to ensure smooth project completion
- Monitor and improve the project process
- Analyze and handle the preparation of tenders
- Provide support in managing and tracking on-site installation
To succeed in this role, you should have minimum 3 years of working experience in project management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Full project lifecycle experience – from inception to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required
- Proactive, process-driven and problem-solving personality
- Knowledge of photovoltaic structures (preferred)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- SalesForce and ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) experience is a plus
- Availability for occasional business trips
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a positive attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a global industry leader with exciting plans in this region.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng