Project Sales Manager
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 16 December 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Project Sales Manager in Singapore has just become available at one of the world's largest manufacturer of racking systems for photovaltaic and solar-thermal power plants.
About the Project Sales Manager Role:
As the Project Sales Manager, your key responsibility is to grow the business by acquiring new accounts and building stable sales relationships in South East Asia.
- Serve existing customers in the south east Asia region
- Promote sales actively, aggressively and creatively
- Negotiate contract‘s terms and conditions
- Monitor project development from the tender phase and the contractual negotiations to the point of handover to the Project Management team
- Coordinate internal departments for pre-sales, sales execution and after-sales activities
- Report on a regular basis information regarding the negotiations and customers, collecting and analysing market information and information on competitors
- Optimise sales KPI’s
To succeed in this role, you must have a good understanding of regulatory requirements in the photovoltaic industry.
- University degree in Business Management / Economics
- Minimum three years of Account Management experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to manage project sales
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexibility and willingness to frequent travelling
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive manager with a positive attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a global industry leader with exciting plans in this region.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng