Export Area Sales Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 28 November 2016
A luxury beauty company backed by a strong heritage of branding and R&D is seeking an Export Area Sales Manager.
About the Export Area Sales Manager Role:
You will work closely with the Export Asia Regional Director in order to develop business to achieve target volume, turnover, profit within the region of 10 countries.
- Assist the Regional Director to build sales strategy and increase profitability, by identifying new opportunities to develop business, gaining market share, supporting brand manager and agent in negotiating with retailers (trade plan, openings, renovations)
- Support in constructing Budget (Turnover Targets, Stocks, Net sales by clients, Net sales by line, P&L package)
- Responsible for monitoring net sales (outlook) and sell-out in direct perimeter, and implement actions to restore growth if needed
- Build strong relationships with direct distributors and in store through elaborate business plans with agents and challenge TO/WHS/SO targets on a monthly basis
- Support Brand Manager, define commercial priorities on a monthly basis and guide/push them accordingly
- Validate and monitor the A&P with distributors (over-investment negotiation) including marketing expenses, costs (POSM, returns) as well as monitor marketing budget directly with each market
- Negotiate and secure in-store animation slots with high visibility for the brand
- Challenge and follow-up of planned animations/ POS activities supervise and validate trade plan
- Follow-up animation reports (qualitative and quantitative) and challenge the animation profitability
- Ensure guidelines are respected at POS / brand image (merchandising, visual plan, planogram, stock, etc)
- Monitoring regional pricing along with regular check on price positioning
- P&L management of 4 SEAN markets
To succeed in this Export Area Sales Manager role, you must possess regional and Travel Retail experience.
- A good business degree
- At least 5 years of Key Account Management & Sales experience in a dynamic retail/consumer goods/FMCG industry
- Good commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in an MNC and multi-cultural environment
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera