Key Account Manager (Off Premise)
Salary SGD72000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An international alcohol distributor is hiring for Key Account Manager (Off Premise) to deliver volume, value and profit budget for all product categories in the organisation.
About the Key Account Manager (Off Premise) role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Key Account Manager (Off Premise) is responsible for meeting and exceeding key financial objectives including net sales, trade and delivered margin for assigned channel.
- Plan and execute flawlessly nation-wide and ad-hoc key account promotion, NPD launch and other in-store promotion necessary to achieve sales objectives and targets
- Partner the General Manager in planning and negotiating annual trading terms discussion, effectively balancing customer and company's interest to drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Effective management of trade spend, and overall profitability of key customers
- Utilise sales analytic to identify opportunities for growth and to drive profitable bottom line
- Ensure market returns are managed at agreed levels
- Meet assigned merchandising standards ensuring stock weight, coverage, distribution, shelving performance meets expectations
To be successful in this position, candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience in the FMCG industry.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree
- Proven track record of developing sales and strong customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives
- Results oriented with strong retail business understanding
- Able to influence and work well with a diverse group of people
This company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Off Premise) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan