Senior Leasing Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Senior Leasing Manager in Singapore has just become available at a rapidly growing integrated logistics company.
About the Senior Leasing Manager Role:
As the Senior Leasing Manager, your key responsibility will be to grow the business by promoting, marketing and leasing our retail / warehouse spaces in Singapore.
- Manage leasing of retail / warehouse space with a goal of leasing all available/vacant space in accordance with the company’s leasing plan and time schedule
- Proactively generate leads by identifying potential customers and perform sales calls for new business opportunities
- Negotiate with customers for favourable rates and terms during agreement renewals
- Attend to all leasing enquiries or related matters and assist to resolve all issues
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing tenants to ensure continued and future business
- Seek growth opportunities and propose strategic plans to grow the company’s business
- Perform sales analysis and prepare management reporting
- Promote and market available space including any new projects / properties
- Work with Administrative and Facilities Departments on the lease agreement, other paperwork and takeover of premises by customer and ensure proper lease management documentation and administration
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good knowledge of both commercial and technical terms for contract negotiation.
- Minimum degree from a recognised University
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in leasing with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Experience in securing customers in a similar nature of business
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience in negotiation
- Has a strong passion in selling and is self-driven and highly-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Possess own vehicle to travel for meetings
The successful candidate will join a company which is rapidly growing in this region. The family-oriented culture makes this a great working environment.
If you are keen to explore the opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng