APAC Sales and Marketing Manager, OTC
Consultant Rachel Gan (R1546694)
Date posted 08 November 2016
An international FMCG company is hiring for APAC Sales and Marketing Manager, OTC to drive double digit sales and profit growth through successful management of distributors and opening of new markets within APAC in the OTC Brands Unit.
About the APAC Sales and Marketing Manager, OTC role:
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, APAC, the APAC Sales and Marketing Manager, OTC is responsible to build businesses from scratch in key markets within APAC by identifying and appointing the best distribution partners across our various OTC brands.
- Negotiate, close and implement new distributor agreements in new and existing markets working closely with Legal department
- Monitor in-market sales, distributor stock levels as well as sales to distributor and take necessary action to realise budget
- Liaise closely with OTC brands sales and marketing counterparts around the world
- Work with the international and local Brand Managers to ensure the marketing activities are in line with the brand strategy/positioning
- Work with distributors to realise successful implementation of agreed activity calendar and NPD (in line with P&L and marketing objectives)
- Manage all aspects of region P&L including the marketing and trade investment
- Prepare profit forecast per territory, partner and brand in a timely fashion including gross sales, trade allowances when applicable, brokerage and marketing expenditure
- Monitor and control profitability of the markets, and report monthly on performance against sales and profit targets
- Motivate, challenge and support existing distributors to maximise sales and profit growth
- Identify, recommend and appoint new distributors in greenfield areas
- Set and control pricing, with the approval of the Export Director
- Recommend, initiate and oversee launches of new brands/new SKUs, with the assistance of the international marketing department
- Assist where appropriate in the launches to distributor Key Account teams and sales forces
To be successful in this position, candidate must have at least five years working experience and track record in building business in APAC.
- Proven ability to business develop new territories in the region
- Good knowledge and experience of marketing and brand building activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of progress and achievement
- Additional language skills are desirable
- Excellent command of MS office program
- Hunter for business, hungry for success, a go-getter, achieve
- Marketing and sales orientated, driving for success
- Cultural sensitivity in communication and people skills within the region
- Willing and able to travel frequently to the market
This leading consumer goods company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Sales and Marketing Manager, OTC position.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546694 Rachel Gan