Area Sales Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 17 October 2016
An international leading beauty organisation is seeking an Area Sales Manager to develop and execute joint business plans with their Korean distributors and salons for their premium hair brand.
About the Area Sales Manager role:
In this role, you will develop a joint business plan with each distributor in territory, to include business objectives, education plans, and success measures to create a strong relationship at the account and a point of difference vs. competition.
- Identify key business drivers and trends in the market and share learnings and action steps needed back to the distributor’s Sales Managers
- Deliver volume, numbers and share objectives, targets for each distributor across brands and franchises to meet/exceed sales numbers and distribution goals
- Develop annual calendar of events designed to maximise initiatives and cross-portfolio sales and deliver GTM priorities across the territory, focusing on in-salon support, marketing and merchandising materials that support on-going promotional efforts and create superior FMOT images at the customer to win in the market
- Maximise territory effectiveness through effective route and coverage plans and review with distributor’s Sales Manager and identify and implement plans to deliver vs. goals
- Operate within budget and company guidelines, and deliver financial stewardship through trade terms, financing deployments, and MDA to attain the set ROI goal (eg. 5:1) by account
- Meet or exceed set distribution goals through the use of the Distribution Toolkit in line with customers’ “Retain, Grow & Gain” strategies
- Lead collaboration efforts with Education team in territory to establish priority account coverage, maximise resources, and capture value to the salons
In order to be successful in this Area Sales Manager role, you must possess a good business degree with at least seven years of key accounts distributor management experience. Candidates from the B2B FMCG or retail industry with prior understanding of an MNC working environment are highly encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English and ability to speak in Korean language is a pre-requisite for this role due to the frequent interaction with its Korean distributor counterparts
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with proven track record in influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking in integrating the salon professionals strategy with distributor and salon strategy in a way that creates and commercialises value
- Ability to transfer key concepts, ideas and opportunities in salon/distributor value creation concept and sells/deploys to the organisation to enable the regional teams to win in the market place vs competition
- Ability to travel up to 50% during peak months
The successful Area Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera