Project Manager – Market Risk
Salary SGD9000 - SGD15000 per month + Leave and Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1892500/001
Date posted 15 January 2023singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2023-01-15 2023-02-14 it Singapore SG SGD 9000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Europe’s most successful and recognised organisation with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions is looking to expand in APAC and because of this expansion they now recruiting for a Project Manager – Market Risk job based in Singapore.
About the Project Manager – Market Risk Role:
Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, you will be part of a new team driving a transformation of the whole organisation, accountable to both enhancing and supporting the tools and systems in line with the organisation's roadmap.
- Define project scope, objectives, develop detailed work plans, schedules and status reports
- Plan, track and oversee projects in the risk reporting, market risk and regulatory reporting space
- Process coordination, collaborate with people to ensure on-time delivery and alignment with defined desired outcome
- Monitor and control the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with regional PMs
- Ensure progression in line with desired outcome and overall project timeline
To be successful in this Project Manager – Market Risk role, you must have the right mindset, drive and attitude to manage end-to-end risk projects (physical trade and financial commodity trading).
- Track record in project management held in either a commodities environment or related physical trade/financial institution
- Highly organised, timeline management skills and structured with solid project management skills and Agile delivery methodology
- Need someone who is prepared to go into detail and work on a commodity focused market risk programme
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence key stakeholders and good documentation skills is required
- Attention to detail, high-level organisation skills and result-oriented
This organisation has earned huge respect in the areas of work it does, and the successful candidate will be joining a highly rewarding function.
If you are a Project Manager with a strong delivery record of commodities trading IT projects across the full physical trading lifecycle with a focus on risk, this Project Manager – Market Risk role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan