Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Van Gent (R22108291)
Job Ref 1867210/001
Date posted 22 November 2022singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2022-11-22 2022-12-22 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Product Owner job has just become available at a leading wealth tech firm with offices in multiple countries.
About the Product Owner Role:
This firm partners with financial institutions to help them capitalise on the opportunities of digitalisation, both with embedded wealth management and banking-as-a-service.
- Lead product innovation, owning the roadmap and vision, and act as an Agile Product Owner to execute this roadmap
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an agile fashion, constantly communicating, iterating quickly, and shipping frequently
- Continually prioritise feature backlog to make sure we build the right stuff at the right time for the most significant business impact, balancing tactical and strategic objectives
- Collectively think ahead, proactively coordinate, and build the product and the team for the future
- Spec solutions with engineers and lead meetings as either direct product owner or regional SME
- Engage and challenge global stakeholders to garner efficiencies, surface problems, and refine ideas, complemented with data and research to guide product development and client acquisition
To succeed in this Product Owner role, you will need to have strong communication skills, take the responsibility, follow-through and be a leader. You will work together with the Product teams, designers, data scientists, engineers and testers.
- Recognised Agile Product Owner qualification
- In-depth understanding of the banking domain, its products, processes, and business practices,and ideally, first-hand knowledge of technology-based investment or advisory platforms
- At least five years of software product management experience, with a track record of leading Agile DEV teams in the role of the PO
- A digital native, passionate about design thinking, and has an intuitive sense for excellent user experience
- Convincing entrepreneurial mindset, excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- Familiar with modern web and mobile technologies and intuitive feel of technical implications
This is a leading wealth tech company in Singapore.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Product Owner role.
Apply now to learn more or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108291 Laura Van Gent