Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1870750/001
Date posted 04 November 2022singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2022-11-08 2022-12-04 electronics East Region East Region SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading smart energy solutions company is seeking a Project Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for the project implementation scheme and planning, coordination, and solving various problems with production, technology, sales department, and customers during the project implementation.
About the Project Manager Role:
The role will be managing and taking responsibility for planning, overseeing, and leading projects from ideation through to completion, and monitor project life cycle progress and cost, create and maintain payment plan, and ensure project/delivery.
- Plan, budget, document, and liaise with the installation team of project engineers, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the timely execution and completion of an installation
- Ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget, and to the right quality standards and is tracked appropriately
- Create and maintain the collection plan, and inform the sales department of collection at relevant nodes in a timely manner
- Report to the management and client on the progress of works
- Implement SOPs and processes in building and growing a project management office
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts between projects or functional areas
- Summarise and analyse the common problems or major problems existing in the product delivery process, regularly organise project communication meetings, and feedback and track the handling results to the relevant responsible departments
- Organise the project kick-off meeting at the beginning of large-scale project implementation, and clarify the responsibilities of all parties
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills. Along with a high level of management skills to oversee the project, you will be committed to achieving efficient and safe operations in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Degree education in electrical engineering or a relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience in project management within the electrical industry (mid voltage)
- PMP certification is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Great communicator, highly analytical and attentive to detail
- Strong people management skills
The company has evolved from when it first started operations over 20 years ago. Now a strong regional brand, the company is expanding its operations to develop more innovative products that are gaining popularity on the global front.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Project Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance your technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han