Project Team Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jonathan Chua (R22108780)
Job Ref 1848650/001
Date posted 09 September 2022singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2022-09-09 2022-10-09 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Team Lead job opportunity has become available with a world leading technology and business solutions company.
About the Project Team Lead Role:
The Project Team Lead is responsible for coaching and managing a team of project managers, developers, analysts and support staff. You will also oversee IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and to conform to processes and standards which meets customer’s requirements.
- Report weekly and monthly updates to management, drawing together information needs across a distributed organisation
- Approve and oversee project and risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
- Manage the implementation of the projects with project managers on a weekly basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Manage service delivery and project overrun issues, resource requirements as an assistant to the Practice Head
- Ensure project teams are ably supported by resources including hardware, software, human resource facilities and logistics required for project so as to ensure completion within budget
- Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework and system failures
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
Service Delivery Management
- Negotiate with vendors and across teams to ensure adequate resources are available during various phases of the project
- Build relationships with customer senior management, users and technical staff to determine and resolve issues associated with systems implementation
- Manage contracts and subcontractors
- Clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
People and Team Management
- Liaise with project teams to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to schedule
- Plan and monitor the project deliverables with the team of project managers
- Provide leadership to the project teams to ensure that proposals/enhancements are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs
- Provide the project teams with support on business needs and priorities
- Participate in leadership activities and providing performance feedback and developmental coaching
- Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching, and performance management
- 10 - 15 years of IT project management experience, preferably in the government or banking sector
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of information technology projects in a range of organisations
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Certified in PM or CITPM
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a world leading technology and business solutions company.
If you are ready to take your next step in your career and move into a people management and coaching role, this Project Team Lead role is for you.
Apply today or contact me at 6228 5304 to discuss this new opportunity. You may also email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Jonathan Chua
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 September 2022An exciting Scrum Master job opportunity has become available at a world-leading technology and business solutions company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Senior Technology Consultant job opportunity has become available at a leading APAC technology services and IT consulting company.