Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD7500 per month + Leave, Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1835880/001
Date posted 08 September 2022singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4500 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large financial service organisation based in the Singapore CBD are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing) job.
About the Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing) Role:
This role sits in the Technology and Operations division and reports to the Business Manager in the North Asia region. The prime responsibility of this position is in invoicing and liaising with the client on invoicing queries with a secondary focus on assisting with finance system and financial analysis tasks.
- Be the go-to person on the client work order management process from a financial perspective with a particular focus on the client requirements and financial stream systems
- Play a key part in the invoicing process for IT across Singapore and Hong Kong
- Ensure that invoice is timely and accurate to minimise work in progress
- Be an integral part of the company wide team of Project Coordinators whose role is to provide project related support
- Ensure all documentation is provided for invoicing to client in a timely and accurate manner
- Continually evaluate and assist the Manager to improve the billing process, measure and monitor billing performance during the month
To succeed in this Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing) role, you must have a good knowledge of project management principle with strong customer relationship and influencing skills.
- At least two years’ experience in project administration ideally within financial services
- Experience managing projects and balance time constraints where necessary
- Exposure to financial or project management systems
- Strong organisation skills- excellent follow-up, systematic approach to completing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good communicator
This organisations offers a wide range of products, services and commitment to innovation within its industry, and is a widely recognised leader in its field.
If you are self-confident, project coordination experience with good time management skills and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan