Salary SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Leave, Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1830630/001
Date posted 22 July 2022singapore project-change-management/project-manager 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 it Singapore SG SGD 4500 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A PMO Analyst job has become available at a global commodity trading powerhouse to be based in the heart of the Singapore CBD.
About the PMO Analyst Role:
Reporting to the PMO Manager based in the UK, you will take ownership in supporting the commodity trading projects, from the point of acquisition (signing) through to the delivery and completion of the project.
- Supporting the PMO and steering committee with project analysis and taking minutes
- Planning and implementing project management strategies
- Ensuring project parameters to meet client expectations
- Supporting onboarding process, accessing systems, managing email distribution lists in outlook
- Running spreadsheets, managing timesheets and invoicing with some planning of projects
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated experience as a Project Analyst within large MNCs with exceptional MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role - PMO Analyst, Project Analyst, Project Coordinator, etc.
- Experience working around any projects providing assistance to the PMO team
- Prior experience taking minutes, onboarding new team members, project tracking organising resources and providing oversight
- Excellent communication skills and a very high attention to detail
This organisation offers a wide range of products, services and commitment to innovation within its industry, and is a widely recognised leader in its field.
If you are an experienced project coordinator/PMO analyst from any industry, and you know how to get your work done, this PMO Analyst role is right for you.
Please apply today to discuss this role.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan