Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Laura Van Gent (R22108291)
Job Ref 1884640/001
Date posted 04 January 2023singapore project-change-management/business-analyst 2023-01-04 2023-02-03 it Singapore River SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Business Analyst job has just became available at one of the leading international banks in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be part of the fixed income agile delivery team. You will be driving requirements for ongoing initiatives ranging from strategic platform build out to improvements as needed by the business.
- Deliver target operating model; lead and drive solution feasibility analysis, project effort sizing and achieve minimum or no deviation to overall technology roadmap
- Act as a trusted advisor within team to provide specialist knowledge, technology expertise and necessary strategic guidance to all application managers, and ensure that cross IT initiatives are escalated to relevant cross-IT groups and governance authorities
- Act as the key lead in driving various testing phases of the projects in partnership with business and vendor. Support in eliminating issues/risks thereby driving projects towards their allocated time plans
- Partner with corporate stakeholders - operations, investments, front office, CAOs, HR and other seniors
- Understand the firm’s group cloud, outsourcing and vendor management practices and take these into account when reviewing their technology domain use cases
- Prepare management technology presentations including business plans, business reviews, and presentations to senior management
To succeed in this Business Analyst role, experience with structured deposits and bonds is required.
- Six or more years of experience
- Experience with writing SQL scripts to extract data for data analysis
- Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture is a must. Should be able to read the server logs to analyse the API request/response
- Should be able to classify data as per the information security norms
- Demonstrate high-intellectual capacity and in-depth knowledge of fixed income products. Knowledge of other wealth management assets is an advantage
- Strong understanding of trade lifecycle events (executions, settlements, contracting, expiry, corporate actions etc.) along with technology models that represent them
This Business Analyst role is at a leading international bank in Singapore.
Great career opportunities await the right person in this Business Analyst role.
For more information do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108291 Laura Van Gent
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9500 per month + Leave, Health InsuranceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023A large financial services institution is seeking a Business Analyst – Global Markets Products. In this job, you will be based in Singapore and be a part of the transformation team.