Business System Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jonathan Chua (R22108780)
Job Ref 1849370/001
Date posted 09 September 2022singapore project-change-management/business-analyst 2022-09-09 2022-10-09 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business System Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading APAC technology services and IT consulting company.
About the Business System Analyst Role:
The Business System Analyst gathers, analyses and formalises user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications, etc. Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Be involved in the design review session
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan and facilitate training of users and operators
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests)
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities
To succeed in this Business System Analyst role, you will need to be self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Preferably four to eight years IT working experience
- Relevant system development/maintenance experience using Java/.Net-related technologies
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Readiness to travel as required
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading APAC technology services and IT consulting company.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and further develop your expertise as a Business System Analyst, this is the role for you.
Apply today OR contact me via call or WhatsApp at 6228 5304 to discuss this new opportunity. You can also email your CV directly to email@example.com
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Jonathan Chua
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD7500 per month + Leave, Health InsuranceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 September 2022A large financial service organisation based in the Singapore CBD are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator (Finance/Invoicing) job.