Business Analyst (Credit Risk)
Salary SGD10000 - SGD18000 per month + Leave, Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1827120/001
Date posted 05 September 2022singapore project-change-management/business-analyst 2022-09-05 2022-10-05 mining Singapore SG SGD 10000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Business Analyst (Credit Risk) job has become available at a global commodity trading powerhouse.
About the Business Analyst (Credit Risk) Role:
Reporting to the Global Manager for Business Analyst, you will effectively engage with senior stakeholders to lead business analysis, configure, test and implement CTRM solutions, and be responsible for complex design solutions.
- Coordinate functional and technical requirements gathering that meets the business requirements for one of more lines of business
- Define and capture the scope statement for the project/enhancement within the team
- Study the business process and flows to enable the development of solutions
- System configuration, set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- Optimise the business performance by looking into improving the alignment between business process and the CTRM applications
- Develop test scripts, run UAT and SIT
- Provide level three support including problem root cause analysis and resolution, training users on new functionality and create user manuals
To succeed in this Business Analyst (Credit Risk) role, you must have demonstrated credit risk and market data experience as a business analyst in a commercial environment.
- Strong domain understanding of commodity trading, CTRM/ETRM software
- Knowledge of financial instruments such as interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives, currency derivatives, futures, option valuation, market risk, etc.
- Environment products, front-to-back trade life cycle, integration with trading platforms, pricing platforms and ERPs
- Trade capture for physical commodity and derivative transactions
- Strong communicator and confident liaising across very senior management teams
This organisation offers a wide range of products, services and commitment to innovation within its industry, and is a widely recognised leader in its field.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst in a commodity trading industry, and you know how to define credit risk and market data requirements, this unique Business Analyst (Credit Risk) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 September 2022A Business Solutions Manager job has just became available at one of the leading international banks in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Agile Coach job opportunity has become available with a passionate team at a renowned airline company.