Business Analyst (Compliance and Regulatory Reporting)
Salary SGD10000 - SGD19000 per month + Leave, Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1827370/001
Date posted 14 July 2022singapore project-change-management/business-analyst 2022-07-15 2022-08-13 it Singapore SG SGD 10000 19000 19000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global commodity trading powerhouse is seeking an experienced Business Analyst (Compliance and Regulatory Reporting) to drive business analysis in projects as well as strategic development and execution of business improvement.
About the Business Analyst (Compliance and Regulatory Reporting) Role:
Reporting to the Global Manager - Business Analysis, you will effectively engage with senior stakeholders to lead business analysis activities, configure, test and implement CTRM solutions, and be responsible for complex design solutions.
- Coordinate functional and technical requirements gathering that meets the business requirements for one of more lines of business
- You will be responsible for scoping, overseeing the development and implementation of Allegro module to integrate with deltaconX platform to perform trade reporting.
- Study the business process and flows to enable the development of solutions
- System configuration, set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- Optimise the business performance by looking into improving the alignment between business process and the CTRM applications
- Develop test scripts, run UAT and SIT
- Provide level three support including problem root cause analysis and resolution, training users on new functionality and create user manuals
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated commodity trading, compliance and regulatory reporting experience as a business analyst in a commercial environment and technical skills in the areas of integration of Allegro ETRM systems and deltaconX regulatory reporting platform.
- Strong domain understanding of commodity trading, functional knowledge of CTRM/ETRM software
- Knowledge of the trade life cycle both physical and financial
- Prior work experience in the areas of regulatory reporting (EMIR, MAS etc.)
- Knowledge of financial instruments such as interest rate derivatives, currency derivatives, futures, option valuation, etc.
- Environment products, front-to-back trade life cycle, understanding of trade compliance and internal controls
- Trade capture for physical commodity and derivative transactions
- Strong communicator and confident liaising across very senior management teams
This organisation offers a wide range of products, services and commitment to innovation within its industry, and is a widely recognised leader in its field.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst in a commodity trading industry, and you know how to define compliance and regulatory reporting requirements, this unique Business Analyst (Compliance and Regulatory Reporting) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD19000 per month + Leave, Health InsuranceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 August 2022A large household brand is recruiting for multiple CTRM Business Analyst (Finance) jobs in the heart of Singapore's CBD. You must have broad exposure (deal to cash) and specialisation across finance/risk functions of the commodity trading landscape.