Securities Settlement Business Analyst
Salary SGD7500 - SGD14000 per month + Leave, Health Insurance
Consultant Naveen Vasudevan (R1330844)
Job Ref 1794510/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore project-change-management/business-analyst 2022-06-16 2022-07-07 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 7500 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Securities Settlement Business Analyst job has become available at a large financial services organisation that is based out of modern offices in CBP Singapore.
About the Securities Settlement Business Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Securities Technology Manager, you will lead business analysis, look after security settlement, decommission system and roll-out.
- Support complex technical deliveries, business demands and the requirements management process
- Evaluate business processes, gathering requirements, find areas for improvements, develop and implement solutions
- Work with vendors to migrate the legacy platform to the strategic platform for the securities settlement
- Collaborate with the operations team to understand the system usage, map functionality of new system, identify gaps in the process
- Address gaps with new vendor, be involved in enhancement where required and conduct post-project evaluation
To be successful in this role, you must have four or more years of business analysis experience in securities settlement technology for OPICS and GPTM platform.
- Solid knowledge in fixed income and repo settlement
- Three or more years of front-to-back technology project experience in a business analysis capacity
- Experience managing multiple project portfolios, scheduling, resources planning and managing budgets ensuring the projects are completed at a high level of quality
- Natural ability to engage, influence and independently drive project outcomes
This organisation offers a wide range of products, services and commitment to innovation within the financial services industry, and is a widely recognised leader in its field.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and potential to be a Securities Settlement Business Analyst, this is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330844 Naveen Vasudevan
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD13000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 June 2022A world-leading financial services organisation is seeking a Front Office Business Analyst to join their team in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to the delivery of treasury, technology and risk projects in the APAC region.