Salary Market aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Logistics Manager job has just been made available at a global medical devices company based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Head of Supply Chain.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for staff and operations in the area of distribution support, inventory, receiving, storing, dispensing, transferring and/or shipping materials in compliance with all regulations and procedures within the distribution centre.
• Manage the overall Singapore distribution centre that encompasses Singapore inventory, EHQ inventory and USPA inventory
• Manage efficient supply chain operation for both inbound and outbound logistics operations
• Ensure all products are picked, packed and shipped in accordance to the day and time for shipments
• Develop and manage key relationship with local customs/shipping/port management
• Ensure that goods are stored within defined time parameters and in appropriate storage condition (chiller, freezer, ambient, DG, etc.)
To succeed in this Logistics Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years of warehouse operations experience, preferably within the medical devices industry.
• Bachelor's degree ideally in Supply Chain Management or Business/Leadership Management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), as well as a willingness to collaborate and partner with internal/external stakeholders
• Ability to make independent decisions with very little direct supervision
This global company is is a medical devices firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung