Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Supply Chain Solutions Manager job has just been made available at a global logistics firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Director.
About the Regional Supply Chain Solutions Manager role:
You will be responsible for managing warehouse designing and solutions related project across Asia Pacific.
- Understand the needs of customers through meetings, RFI/RFQ and challenge the situation by a consulting approach
- Design or coordinate solution design
- Deliver comprehensive solution (Operations, Budget, MIS)
- Own and manage direct project from the definition to the implementation
- Organise the team project with identified resources within the region, entities
To succeed in the Regional Supply Chain Solutions Manager role, you will need to have minimum of four years' experience in the logistics/supply chain industry.
- Demonstrate rigour, autonomy and sense of organisation
- Ability to listen, analyse and set diagnosis
- Ability to coordinate and manage at a transversal level
- Ability to set priorities, solve and escalate issues
- Good communication skills
- A commercial mind-set
This company is a leading global logistics firm with over 600 offices around the world and more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung