Regional Distribution Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Shandip Gupta (R1216079)
Date posted 01 November 2016
A fortune 500 multinational with a global footprint is currently recruiting for a Regional Distribution Manager to be part of their supply chain setup.
About the Regional Distribution Manager Role:
You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders such as 3PLs, planning, logistics and finance in driving operational and business process excellence in the organisation's distribution functions regionally.
- Develop relationships with the commercial and operation teams of the distribution partners, establish a transparent and timely communication to facilitate discussions and negotiations at all levels
- Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon SLAs, and streamlining new and existing processes, policies and internal controls
- Analyse data with relation to customers on distribution and channel directions, and monitor inventory on a regional basis
- Consolidate demand and forecast feeds from distribution partners in order to determine weekly and monthly sales forecast adjustments
The successful Regional Distribution Manager should ideally have a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business Management, with at least 10 years' hands on experience in interacting and managing key senior stakeholders across the business.
- Possess a strong background in distribution management, order fulfilment and customer service functions across the region
- High level of analytical skills from both a macro & micro level
- Point of contact in analysing, reporting, and communicating operational issues to senior management where necessary
- Ideally have a combination of operations and project management background in a multinational setting
- Strong problem solving abilities and time management skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as the role will require frequent interaction with mandarin-speaking stakeholders and travel to China
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing market brand that pries itself on fantastic company welfare. They have won multiple accolades over the years and are considered by many as an employer of choice.
If you are ambitious and someone who embraces change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216079 Shandip Gupta