Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1913810/001
Date posted 16 March 2023singapore procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-03-21 2023-04-15 engineering Central Central SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager job has just become available at one of the leading chemical companies. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing, Product Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Customer Service, Operations, and key suppliers. The purpose is to develop a consensus demand plan, manufacturing plan, and inventory deployment plan, on regular cycles.
About the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a single point of contact to a seamless supply chain. You will drive monthly S&OP meetings with the customers and suppliers, and work closely with the sales and planning team.
- Further, improve and develop the S&OP framework
- Manage the monthly S&OP process to support the business strategy
- Drive S&OP, developing action plans with cross-functional stakeholders to meet annual objectives including inventory, customer expectation, and recoveries
- Ensure and communicate an executable production plan
- Establish seamless internal relationships with customer-facing functions (sales, supply chain)
- Serve as the subject-matter expert for supply planning, demand planning, network optimisation, and capacity
- Research business issues to identify potential problems that need to be raised. This may include deep dive analysis of a specific topic or area of concern
- Identify significant current or potential supply performance problems and capacity imbalances
- Develop a consensus demand forecast, quarterly forecast, and annual business budget
- Lead planning based on feedback from the commercial unit and supply chain to ensure that analysis techniques, reporting, and utilisation of planning tools most effectively support business needs
To perform well as a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager, you will need to be able to coach and motivate staff. In addition, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills. Along with a high level of management skills and be committed to achieving efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards. You must have a deep understanding of an end-to-end supply chain and must have excellent communication skills.
- Degree in any field and related supply chain management, shipping, warehousing, and inventory skills
- 10 years of work experience in a related field is required for this position within the chemical industry
- Excellent strategic thinking and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to dive deep into details with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and manage expectations
- Highly credible leader with the ability to influence outcomes on key initiatives
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly and to maintain supply for multi-outlet store system subject to substantial trade fluctuations
This company has a strong reputation around the world. They are now gearing up for their next phase of expansion and are seeking for high-calibre talents to join their team.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance your technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A multinational logistics company and the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics provider recruiting for an HSSE Manager job to develop and implement health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) strategies, and processes within the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading logistics company is seeking an Operations Manager (Freight Forwarding) to handle the day-to-day operations of a business. In this job, you will set schedules every week, ensure that all shifts are completed smoothly, and supervise all departments and teams in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting Demand Planning Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting Senior Category Manager job opportunity has become available at a F&B company in Singapore.