Supply Chain Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1854530/001
Date posted 15 November 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-11-15 2022-12-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Analyst job opportunity has become available working for a leading FMCG company in Singapore.
About the Supply Chain Analyst Role:
This role reports to the Supply Chain & Procurement Manager and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all business and operational teams across the organisation.
- Manage supply planning and inventory management for domestic market and wholesale channel
- Analyse all forecast for inventory and develop various processes for inventory purchases
- Monitor inventory targets (including safety stock levels) and prepare replenishment files for management’s review
- Ensure optimum level of inventory is maintained in order for target service levels
- Coordinate with 3PL on inbound shipment discrepancy
- Participate in warehouse activities such as cycle count or annual stock take
- Work with the Warehouse Operations Manager on warehouse capacity planning
- Be involved in demand review and pre-S&OP meetings with respective functions and further optimisation/simplification of these meeting processes
- Prepare monthly reporting (budget vs actual sales) and depletion/shipping forecast
- Work with the Supply Chain & Procurement Manager on developing and managing projects in driving business process improvement and operations excellence
To be successful in this role, you will need strong supply planning and inventory management knowledge with any experience working within FMCG being desirable.
- Degree in supply chain management or logistics
- Three years of relevant experience in supply planning and inventory management within a retail/FMCG environment
- Must be organised, analytical, self-motivated, and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- IT proficiency required - advanced Excel and tech savvy
- Experience with JDE is an advantage
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the FMCG field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Supply Chain Analyst is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Analyst job in Singapore.
Apply now to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Order Fulfilment Specialist role has become available at a world-market leader in the field of compaction technology and manufacturer of machines for a wide range of industries. With more than 60 years of establishment, this firm has strong extensive relationships with hundreds of dealers and networks in more than 150 countries.