Senior Supply Planner
Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1850890/001
Date posted 12 September 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-09-12 2022-10-12 fmcg Central Central SG SGD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Supply Planner job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies. You will interact between the supply chain functions and the affiliate teams to enable the delivery of operating profit, working capital, and customer service goals for a given portfolio. You will also perform arbitration and decision-making in times of demand conflict.
About the Senior Supply Planner Role:
The candidate will work with Demand Planning, Sales and Marketing, and Operations partners to create effective production and fulfilment plans. You will be responsible for ensuring the contract manufacturing sites are aligned to production and fulfilment plans and communicate supply constraints back to the organisation.
- Balance inventory in the US distribution centres and minimise transfers for cost/time efficiency
- Work with marketing and commercial group on inventory management during new product introductions
- Maintain inventory projections at SKU level for all products in the region
- Assist with regional network optimisation
- Review capital projects in regions that are related to the capacity to ensure alignment with business plans and production plans
- Approve and monitor plant production trial requests in the region
- Generate a receipts plan to the 3PL partners to support warehouse capacity and resource planning
- Assist in expediting finished goods, when necessary, to support customer order fulfilment
- Lead monthly integrated business planning meetings
- Review weekly 12 - 18 months rolling sales forecast and drive the generated supply plan for delivery to the US according to inventory strategy
- Partner with demand planning, supply planning, contract manufacturers, sales and marketing, and various teams to optimise supply plan, expedite delivery to mitigate stocks risk, minimise obsolescence and prioritise production with alignment with respective stakeholders
To succeed in this Senior Supply Planner role, you will need strong end-to-end supply chain knowledge within the FMCG industry. To develop weekly/monthly supply plans as an input to the S&OP process and be responsible for managing reporting related to the products being managed.
- Degree in a relevant discipline; Engineering or Supply Chain degree preferred
- Minimum of five years' work experience within the FMCG industry
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders
- Detail oriented with solid planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of operations, distribution, and other cross-functional processes
- Familiar with descriptive analytics tools such as Tableau/ Power BI and data modelling
- ERP/MRP Systems Planning experience is highly preferred
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible as required and communicate proactively
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the FMCG industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Supply Planner is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Supply Planner job in Singapore.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com/call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022A well-established FMCG company is seeking a Logistics Planner. In this job, you will be developing weekly/monthly freight plans as an input to the S&OP process and be responsible for managing reporting related to logistics under management.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting and challenging Supply Chain Management Specialist (six-month contract) job has become available at one of the world's most renowned pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Executive opportunity has come available at a leading animal nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Forecaster job opportunity has come available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Representative job opportunity has come available at a leading chemicals company in Singapore.