Regional Demand Planner (six-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-05 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Demand Planner (six-month contract) job has just been made available at pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Demand Planner (six-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the strategical and tactical aspect of demand planning. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Manage global demand forecast and supply
- Identify potential issues in forecasting, recommend action plan and support production planning
- Engage in budgeting exercise and forecast inventory accordingly
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life / expiry dates minimising write-offs whilst improving processes to avoid obsolescence
- Lead review meetings with stakeholders
- Drive process improvements and implement best practices in the supply chain
To succeed in the Regional Demand Planner (six-month contract), you will need to be highly detail-oriented and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor of Science in supply chain management, logistics or materials management
- Five years or more of supply chain planning experience in pharma or FMCG
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented
- SAP knowledge and strong experience managing stakeholders
This company is a leading pharmaceutical company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skill sets.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Regional Demand Planner (six-month contract) role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang