Export Planning Manager (12-month contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Export Planning Manager (12-month contract) job has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Export Planning Manager (12-month contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for business objectives such as fill rates, forecast accuracy and write offs, while managing your own set of customers. You will ensure currency, robustness and sustainability of the business processes to deliver results consistently, ensure integrity in the master data in the regional ERP system and manage the lifecycle of SKU’s from set-up to phase-out, as well as registration and licence data and planning parameters. You will be a key stakeholder in all projects, responsible for developing the long-term demand forecasts.
- Support country-level forecasting process for assigned territories and balance demand forecast, sales plan and customer orders
- Participate in country-level S&OP process
- Review each incoming purchase order against agreed MOQs, price and delivery timelines
- Initiate the “order to cash” cycle by issuing a corresponding PO to the supplier
- Monitor progress of an order throughout the cycle and take a proactive role in identifying and resolving issues in achieving high fulfilment rates
- Coordinate between the customer and the supplier to ensure the availability of shipping documents for import/export license application and final shipment
- Communicate ETAs, potential delays and other issues impacting delivery timelines to the customers
- Close POs and book costs in the system on delivery completion
- Review and assess feasibility of order change requests and execute the same by coordinating with all impacted parties
- Manage, analyse and reconcile purchase orders internally and externally
- Generate customer invoices for facilitating shipments and payments
- Lead and manage the team of supply chain coordinators to deliver the on all business objectives
- Act as the first point of escalation of all service related issues
- Conduct weekly review of open POs with the regional supply planners and customers
- Publish weekly and monthly MIS on customer service
- Partner with regulatory, quality and other supply chain teams to ensure timely execution of all product changes such as NPIs, site transfers, relabelling etc.
To succeed in the Export Planning Manager (12-month contract role), you will need to be highly detailed oriented and work well under pressure.
- Degree in Business Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related field of study
- At least seven years in supply chain experience with a focus on demand/supply planning and end-to-end order management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of SAP “order to cash” module operation and demand planning processes/tools
- Demonstrated track record of leading teams within complex, global, organisations with a significant number of stakeholders; comfortable leading and facilitating groups with members from various regions and background, most notably during change efforts
- Strong decision-making skills, skilled in partnering with others and strong financial orientation, interpretation and analysis skills required
This company is a leading company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who is results orientated and is highly resourceful.
If you possess a passion for continuous improvement and problem solving mindset, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang