Supply Chain Coordinator (six-month contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-10-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Coordinator (six-month contract) job has just become available at a global pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Supply Chain Coordinator (six-month contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for order management processing for internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Execute sales order management and supply chain activities in accordance to requirements
- Deliver customer service through effective communications
- Accurate and timely management of sales order entry, credit returns and master data processes
- Drive problem solving and contribute to the continuous improvement of all operational customer service processes
- Ensure that complaints are handled promptly and that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken.
To succeed in the Supply Chain Coordinator (six-month contract) role, you will need to be highly detail-oriented and work well under pressure.
- Degree in related fields
- Strong knowledge of SAP and LOC is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Highly adaptable and strong problem-solving skills
This company is a leading Pharmaceutical company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skill sets.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in such environment, this Supply Chain Coordinator (six-month contract) role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang