Demand Planner (12-month Contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Demand Planner (12-month Contract) job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 technology company based in Singapore. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
About the Demand Planner (12-month Contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and delivering content to bring the team to the next level.
- Manage forecast based on changes in demand and market trends for assigned product categories
- Analyse all pertinent data to reflect the impact of promotions, pricing changes, seasonality, new store business models, and other factors to develop continually-improving future forecasts
- Manage product lifecycle and ensure smooth product transition
- Develop and track key forecasting KPIs, such as forecast and mix accuracy, on a monthly basis
- Determine purchase quantity for all SKUs to achieve/exceed financial revenue goals
- Ensure that purchase plans align with inventory management goals (turns, weeks of supply) while staying within budgeted discount rates
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong analytical capabilities and be highly detail-oriented.
- Degree in business/supply chain
- Five years’ experience working in demand planning roles in a retail environment
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales and supply chain issues
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
This company is a leading global technology company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skill sets.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role as a Demand Planner (12-month Contract) is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang