Supply and Demand Planner (3 months contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-09-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply and Demand Planner (3 months contract) job has just become available at an FMCG company based around the east side of Singapore.
About the Supply and Demand Planner (3 months contract):
In this role, you will be supporting the Planning Manager in supply and demand planning for the local market. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Generate demand forecast and develop a plan
- Collaborate with various functions including the inventory team to ensure stock availability
- Monitor and continuously improve supplier performance and service levels
- Review of planning results to maintain a healthy stock level
- Analyse product sales trends and propose demand plans
- Timely preparation of reports to facilitate meetings
- Diploma in supply chain or business-related disciplines
- Three to five years of experience in category management
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work under tight timelines
This company is a leading global MNC company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skill sets. If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang