Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager (S&OP) role has just been made available at a global specialty chemicals company. In this role, you will report directly to the Operations Director.
About the Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager (S&OP) Role:
This position is the planning process owner in Asia, to manage the S&OP team and lead Asia Pacific annual and quarterly revenue, cost and cash flow objectives by balancing demand, production, trading goods / export products out from Asia plants and inventory levels.
• As a hands-on manager, manage made parts / trading goods / export products demand planning, supply planning, inventory management and SloEx management. Run the monthly demand and supply planning process to ensure alignment and a single set of numbers linking demand, supply and financial commitments
• Create, validate and maintain a valid materials plan based upon the monthly demand plan, ensure the right materials are procured at the right time, quality and quantity to minimise production and storage costs, based on the material plan, considering ROP, safety stock, open sales order status
• Accountable for delivering agreed upon inventory and DOH targets for the region, by partnering with supply chain buyers, product managers in the region to ensure process and metrics in place to improve control of raws and packaging, to establish finished goods target levels and that appropriate business rules are in place
• Take full ownership and accountability of SlowEx process for AP. Focus on identifying, setting and following up on actions and setting the quarterly reserves. Manage health of raw materials, semi-finished material, and finished goods
• Deliver performance metrics for the region with regards to business forecast (forecast accuracy), supply chain reliability (on-time shipment%), supply chain responsiveness (orders fulfilment cycle time), supply chain agility (supply chain value-at-risk) – in addition to cost (COGS, leakages), and cash (inventory, cash-to-cash cycle time).
• Work with operations, plant technical, buyer and master scheduling personnel regarding supply / demand imbalances and their resolutions if foresee supply issue
• Prepare monthly regional reports and updates. Maintain material ROP, safety stock settings for finished goods and raw materials
• Provide clear summary of high level risks and opportunities to business directors and business leadership for subsequent action planning
• Manage S&OP team for Asia Pacific region
To succeed in the Regional Demand and Supply Planning Manager (S&OP) role, you will need to possess at least 10 years of end-to-end planning experience within the manufacturing or chemicals industry.
• Over 10 years' work experience in demand planning, raw material planning, production planning and regional planning
• University degree and above
• Excellent organisational, communications, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive and can handle task independently, good sense of urgency
• Be creative to find solutions, be flexible for options
• Able to identify and analyse opportunities for improving financial drivers throughout supply chain
• Ability to lead / manage / influence within the matrix organisation, i.e. strong leadership
• Excellent in spoken and written English as you will be communicating with regional clients and stakeholders
• Excellent skill in SAP, excel, and presentations
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung