Regional Supply Chain Specialist, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a Regional Supply Chain Specialist, APAC has become available at a leading healthcare company in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Chain Specialist, APAC
The Regional Supply Chain Specialist, APAC, will drive and implement both strategic and operational initiatives to deliver a first class customer experience. As the key interface between global and the APAC affiliates, the job is to identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies and initiatives in the region to optimise required support and information and contribute to the global strategic directions and tactical plans.
- Monitor the regional inventories and distribution costs and work towards strengthening the partnership with new and existing regional service providers
- With a focus on continuous improvement in the region, lead and support operation compliance, as well as maintain and support demand and supply planning best practices.
The role will be based in Singapore, regional office for APAC, and report to the Regional Supply Chain Manager, APAC.
- Regional travel of around 10-20% will be required for this role
- Independent person who pursues your interests across functions and geographies, and understands that a job title is not the final definition of who you are, but a starting point
- Possess a Degree or equivalent qualification with at least 5 - 10 years of supply chain management experience, preferably in healthcare-related industry
- Strong knowledge in warehousing, distribution and third-party logistics management is a must
- You are also familiar with SAP know-how in SD, MM and APO DP modules
- Experience working in regional or global function and/or in large multinational companies is highly desirable
- Experience in supply chain quality for medical devices (e.g. ISO 13485, GDPMDS) will be an added advantage
- Have acute business acumen and have experience in developing regional strategy from scratch. You have proven that you are able to work with a myriad of stakeholders including senior management, build strong networks and influence these stakeholders appropriately
- You are independent, resilient and possess the desire and ability to challenge status quo
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity in this leading global healthcare company.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li