Associate Manager, Demand Planning APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 4000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading innovative global FMCG Company is looking for an Associate Manager, Demand Planning APAC who’s able to grow with the business.
About the Associate Manager, Demand Planning APAC Role:
Reporting to the APAC Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for all demand planning activities (forecasting and ordering) of a specific portfolio of brands, maintaining the optimum balance between service levels, cash and cost. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction.
- Assist in building and maintaining detailed demand models used to forecast existing and new country launches in APAC
- Leverage stakeholders, customers and sales intelligence to track hub/ channel inventory level and optimise forecast
- Create ad hoc analysis that provides additional insights into demand trends and business performance that helps inform future forecasts and plans
- Conduct and present scenario analysis to help assess various risk factors and support commercial actions
- Support activities related to new product introductions, end of life management, fill rate management, and metrics reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A few years of demand planning experience from a top-tier multinational company
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Team player, who is self-motivated, resourceful and able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Well-tuned to business environment and market intelligence
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Anaplan
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong planning/organising skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Business degree from a top-tier institution preferred
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li