Regional Business Planning Specialist (S&OP)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 electronics Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Business Planning Specialist (S&OP) position has just been made available at a global electronics firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Business Manager.
About this Regional Business Planning Specialist (S&OP) role:
This position will help lead the implementation and support of S&OP systems and also provide support to the APAC Supply Chain team. This position also provides centralised development and ongoing continuous improvement of S&OP strategies, processes, metrics, systems, capability and structure. The position will primarily focus on the improvement of the details of the steps of S&OP (portfolio, demand, supply, financial integration and management business review) to ensure each are receiving the best inputs, making the best transformations and passing on the highest quality outputs.
• Maintain and evolve S&OP processes and drive alignment with stakeholders towards common performance achievements • Act as a driver for consensus meeting
• Ensure the sales and supply planning teams of the S&OP Cycle are contributing to the overall business success by highlighting and documenting unpredicted variability and volatility for purposes of continuous improvement
• Develop understanding, support and commitment to the S&OP process by leaders of key functions – GM, sales, marketing, finance and supply chain while ensuring local and regional governance in place
• Support the implementation and validation of the planning processes and S&OP at both the region and countries in APAC
• Maintain the new product releases by the Global Supply Chain team and work collaboratively with product strategy team
• Track and follow up New Product Implementation (NPI) forecasts with sales and supply chain team
• Continuously drive business improvement processes for the APAC region
To succeed in this Regional Business Planning Specialist (S&OP) role, you will need to possess at least three years of experience in supply planning.
• Strong experience developing working relationships with business teams and business support functions in a large matrix organisation in delivering timely, accurate and feasible S&OP solutions
• Experience in supply chain execution such as demand & supply, marketing and / or sales roles with a demonstrated track record is preferred
• Technical knowledge of S&OP management solutions – technologies, tools and data, with end to end capabilities that enable an integrated demand, portfolio and supply management capability
• Able to manage ambiguity and autonomy
• Experience as a skilled negotiator to reach consensus, buy-in and commitment from internal and external partners
• Strong business senses (numbers savvy)
• Knowledge of SAP, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint is a must
• Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung