Regional Supply Planner
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An attractive regional supply planner job has just been made available at a global FMCG firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
About the Regional Supply Planner Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the availability of stock, distribution scope (multiple platforms), allowing the best customer service level performance and speed to market (in the framework of a service level agreement), respecting the stocks policies and target defined, and keeping related costs and inventory level under control.
- Ensure that the distribution demand is consistent, and relevant
- Analyses and challenges the team responsible for this demand and be in the position to analyse, check and adjust the impact on the supply plans in accordance to demand in both HO and GTR markets
- Use the DRP system (distribution requirement process), in order to check and adjust the replenishment needs for each platform(s). Be in permanent contact with the central supply chain teams regarding the planning and execution of all replenishment needs. A specific focus has to be done regarding the new products, the promotion items, and the slow moving risks
- Operational Excellence & 3PL Management: The supply planner is responsible to collaborate with central supply chain team, freight forwarder, 3PL and other stakeholders to drive service level and speed to market
- Drive continuous process improvements and projects to add value to cost, inventory and optimise supply vs demand match to serve our customers and consumer needs effectively
To succeed in the regional supply planner role, you will need to possess at least five years' experience in supply planning.
- Ability to understand and maintain an APS / DRP / MRP system
- Knowledge of sales and distribution environment
- Good understanding of company organisations (mkg, fin, dev, roles and interfaces)
- Ability to coordinate project, lead meetings, challenge people
- Ability to identify risks and make relevant proposals
This company is a leading global FMCG firm based in Europe with more than 100 years of history. The company is looking to expand their regional HQ in Singapore and has presence in more than 90 countries globally.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung