Demand Planning Analyst (12 months contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-10 2019-06-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Supply Chain Analyst (12 months contract) job has just been made available at Global Chemical company based in Singapore. This position reports to the Planning Manager.
About Supply Chain Analyst (12 months contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Manager in analysing and validating the demand forecast. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Analyse demand planning in SAP and enable automation
- Analyse and validate forecast using statistical tools
- Provide periodic reports on data accuracy, trend analysis and forecast accuracy
- Participate in S&OP and collaborate with the sales team on forecast data and provide recommendations
- Manage and coordinate on demand forecasting process
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge of SAP Systems and experience in forecasting tool.
- Degree in business or related disciplines
- Three to five years' of experience in data analysis and planning using statistical tool, preferably in chemical industry
- SAP knowledge forecasting is compulsory
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and able to work independently
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work in team
This company is a leading MNC company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang