Head of Supply Chain, APAC
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A global FMCG company has a job opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain, APAC, based in Singapore.
About the Head of Supply Chain, APAC Role:
Reporting to the Global Senior VP, Supply Chain, you are responsible for the execution of End to End Supply Chain processes in the APAC market, which means to from planning to sourcing to manufacturing and to delivery to end customers in the APAC market.
- Fully accountable for APAC’s SC KPIs and financial results
- Drive holistic Quality and Service for customers and ensure this is continuously improved
- Achieve Quality and Service in the most efficient manner by tightly managing cost and inventory
- Develop an efficient SC team within the cluster with a focus on eliminating rework and utilising scale
- Promote activities to engage and connect Supply Chain areas inside the APAC market
- Foster strong collaboration with the global supply chain functional teams and fully leverage opportunities to utilise the support and guidance they can offer
- Manage risk assessment and business continuity processes for the Supply Chain Network
- Promote People Development for all associates and strategic partners
- Participate in strategy development that will be led by global teams, ensuring local cluster priorities are taken into account
- Delivering Service, Inventory and Cost KPIs against the agreed cluster budgets/plans, as well ensuring global strategies, standards and processes are adequately executed and complied with
- Connecting all Supply Chain areas, keeping that team working together, as well as ensuring the cluster teams are well informed about Global Supply Chain Strategies and how the cluster needs to play its role in supporting global as well as local initiatives
- Ensuring cluster needs and priorities are properly communicated to global teams such that plans, and strategies can take these into consideration
To succeed in the role, you must have at least five years of senior management role (Director or above).
- Engineering, BS or BA degree. MBA recommended
- 15+ years of progressive experience in all Supply Chain disciplines
- Expertise in end to end supply chain processes, especially Move & Make
- Strong knowledge of supply chain systems
- Strong analytics and financial skills
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are a highly-motivated with great leadership and stakeholder management skill, this is an excellent opportunity to work for this global FMCG Company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li