Regional Inventory Planner
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 6000 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Regional Inventory Planner job has just been made available at a leading Medical Devices firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Inventory Planning Manager.
About the Regional Inventory Planner Role:
The Regional Inventory Planner role would be responsible for managing flow of inventory into the Global Distribution Centre in Singapore.
- To manage the flow of inventory into GDC Singapore to support distribution requirements
- Maintain inventory levels at GDC Singapore through the global stocking policy to support required service levels
- To drive correct supply signal to both manufacturing and GDC Memphis based on customer preference, regulatory requirements and plant capacity
- Work effectively with manufacturing to understand capacity and/or manufacturing issues that would affect supply of products
- Provide product demand information as needed to manufacturing
- To coordinate recovery from backorder situations with appropriate sources, identifying cause, effect and corrective actions
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain to ensure cost and delivery targets are met
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on inventories, backorders and service levels
- Participation in other supply chain initiatives and projects as required
To succeed in this Regional Inventory Planner role, you will need to have at least five years' supply or inventory planning experience.
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- PICs certifications a plus
- Three to five years' relevant experience required
- Strong analytical, organisational, interpersonal and decision making and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and to solve complex problems, applying expertise in business intelligence and data solutions to drive best practices and innovative solutions
- Strong time-management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and will champion the advancement of new information that will enhance the ability of management to lead the business
- Understands regulatory and business requirements so as to proactively anticipate and address potential issues and conflicts in inventory management throughout a supply chain
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and EN46000
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (particularly Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent English language skills
This global company is recognised as one of the leading Medical Devices firm in the industry with products sold in over 100 countries. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung