Regional Demand Planner
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 6000 6500 6500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Regional Demand Planner job has just been made available at a fast growing Medical Devices firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Demand Planning Manager
About the Regional Demand Planner Role:
You are the process owner for the regional demand plan and S&OP cycle for your brand. You will also work closely with your regional stakeholders to ensure alignment between forecast plan and financial plan as well as manage the inventory levels of your brand.
- Drive monthly S&OP and forecast meetings with cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop 12-month rolling demand forecast, incorporating market intelligence (promotions, phase in/phase out, new launches, dis-continuations) from Sales and Marketing teams. Challenge the forecast as needed
- Balance demand and supply needs of the regional countries, facilitate product allocation or product re-balancing as and when required
- Reconcile supply plan to demand plan to mitigate shortfalls and excess stocks situations for new launches, production related shortages or un-forecasted demand spikes
- Analyse and highlight business risk and opportunity to stakeholders and jointly propose appropriate mitigation plans
- Conduct historical sales analysis and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast
- Develop and prepare monthly forecasting files, S&OP and KPI reports
- Participate in demand & supply planning projects
To succeed in this Regional Demand Planner position, you need to have at least five years' demand planning experience and familiarity with S&OP.
- Degree holder in supply-chain, business or other relevant disciplines
- Possess five years' experience in demand and supply planning
- Experience leading S&OP meetings
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement and drive for excellence
- High level of commitment and initiative, ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with SAP and/or statistical forecasting tool be advantageous
This global company is recognised as one of the fastest growing FMCG firm in the industry with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung