Regional Demand Planner
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Regional Demand Planner job has just been made available at a global chemicals firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
About the Regional Demand Planner Role:
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring Demand Planning Accuracy for APAC.
- Responsible for the Demand Planning Process, implements global process guidelines & ensures adherence to the global process
- Collect, aggregates and challenges demand data from sales input, considers demand adjustments and sanity check
- Responsible for Demand data preparation and upload in SAP APO
- Review the Planning Segmentation (ship-to products) and proposes refinements to the Planning Process Owner
- Considers seasonality/trends and identifies best fit panning type through simulation of statistical models in APO DP
- Collaborates closely with Sales to solicit market insights and demand planning deviations
- facilitates performance review process for demand planning (demand review dashboard)
- Utilise forecast accuracy reporting to identify and addresses improvement opportunities for Sales
- Assist Supply Chain Manager (e.g. inventory, distribution resource planning, complain management process, etc.)
To succeed in the regional demand planner role, you will need to possess at least five years' experience in demand planning.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics and its equivalent disciplines
- At least three years’ experience in demand planning with SAP APO exposure
- Experience in SCM related WINS processes and/ or SCM projects.
- Have related experience and knowledge in customer service, logistics or supply planning will be preferred.
This company is a leading global automotive firm based in Europe with more than 100 years of history. The company is looking to expand their regional HQ in Singapore and has presence in more than 90 countries globally.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung