Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leader in the Chemicals industry is looking for a talented Sr. Planner to be based in Singapore.
About the Senior Planner Role:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Sr. Planner will have the overall responsibility for the development of a production scheduling system within a very variable production environment and the control of operational parameters and production status.
- Determine production sequence and release dates based on material availability, lead time, department workload and agreed supply plan of the key materials while securing the operation efficiency and productivity
- Lead planning process to ensures that demand/inventory/material planning and revenue objectives are all aligned and as well as preventing material shortage
- Align manufacturing capability with demand, while working to optimise inventory levels. Communicate constraints and required forecast adjustments with distributors
- Manage daily production schedule and adjust dates while keeping high production accuracy and analysing its impact to the demand plan
- Work with Plant operation team to evaluate distributor's ad-hoc requests and changes to scheduled production
- Finalise monthly closing data and manage the whole year simulation for production, sales and inventory figures as well as several performance indexes
- Ensure timely, full and accurate communication with all relevant departments on any factors which impact on production schedule, Inventory, quality etc
- Any reasonable duties which may be required from management from time to time
To succeed in the role, you should have experience in demand/supply planning, inventory management and process optimisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or similar discipline
- Chemical engineering degree and APICS certification a plus
- At least three years' relevant experience, preferably from a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li