Regional Sr Supply & Inventory Planner
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 6000 6800 6800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Fortune Global 500 Health Care Service Company is looking for the Regional Supply Planner & Inventory based in Singapore.
About the Regional Sr.Supply & Inventory Planner Role:
You will work on improving the effectiveness and velocity of the Supply and Inventory planning across categories, developing Inventory Projections, Slow Moving and Excess and Obsolete inventory analysis and implementing that in the S&OP process with the objective of supporting the short and long-term business goals of the business to improve the overall customer satisfaction, increasing delivery performances, and reducing the working capital, reducing Back Orders. It will involve Supply Planning with all Supply Sites and Inventory tracking to port. Responsible for all activities in Plant-to-Port.
- Actively involved with country and sub-regional level S&OP process, including demand review, supply review, inventory planning, executive recommendation and summary.
- Maintain score-card and analysis on key KPI’s – Slow moving stock / Excess and Obsolete Stock / Backorders / Inventory Projections / Inventory Turns
- Continuous improvements in backorder processing, ABC classification and building the right inventory locally
- SKU rationalisation across categories
- Supply Planning with Supply sites – including Purchase Order creation, informing the business on supply constraints, setting up safety stock.
- Inventory tracking from plant to port – including ETD’s, ETA’s, handling short ship/lost stock and damages
- Act as an interface between Marketing/Sales and Finance, Global Trade, Commercial Operations, 4PL and other functions.
- Define and implement inventory strategy, policy and process to meet customer demand, reduce excess & slow moving, improve cash flow. Communication of short dates stock to Product Managers ahead of time so that we can reduce write-off
- Plan and implement New Product Launches with the least amount of write-off
To succeed in the role, you must have five years' experience in Demand and Supply Planning concepts.
- Proficient in MS Office application and Knowledge of relevant IT system such as ERP, MRP are required, experience in SAP would be advantageous.
- Tertiary Education in Supply Chain or related areas
The successful Regional Sr.Supply & Inventory Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a highly-motivated, organised and an energetic team player who are comfortable with change and ambiguity, this is an excellent opportunity to work for the Fortune Global 500 company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li