Regional Supply Planner
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A US Fortune 500 Chemical Company is looking for the Regional Supply Planner based in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, Asia Pacific, you will provide timely and routine communication of supply issues with recommendations to management and commercial team.
- Routine use of demand forecasting and sales and advanced planning tools to provide flawless supply replenishment to Asia warehouses and customers
- Minimise cost and manage inventory to optimum levels without impacting customer service level
- In tight supply situations, implement sales allocation process through close coordination with Commercial team and Customer Service
- Monitor performance indices to ensure optimal operation of processes and suggest any possible improvement to reduce inventory & cycle time
- Take the lead to resolve daily execution challenges to ensure smooth SC operations
- Drive projects on customer satisfaction, process improvements and cost reductions
- Work closely with Logistics and Trade Compliance to ensure compliance to storage and Customs regulations
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in delivering process or operational improvements projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain or related field of study with at least five years' relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of Supply / Demand Planning, preferably using SAP or Advanced Planning tools (OMP)
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Good analytical skills with problem solving capabilities.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a highly-motivated, organised and an energetic team player who do have experience of working with people cross region/culture, this is an excellent opportunity to work for the US Fortune 500 Company.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li