Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available in a leading firm in the Global Commodities industry. A leader in the Global Commodities industry is looking for a talented Supply Chain Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a newly created job in which you will be responsible for Managing the end to end supply chain process including vendor management, procurement, planning, warehousing, logistics and distribution for Southeast Asia.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain process including vendor management, procurement, planning, warehousing, logistics and distribution for Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for demand planning and supply chain management for flavor and food ingredients for South East Asia
- Hands-on experience in procurement, supply chain, warehousing and logistics, ideally with Flavor manufacturing background
- Implement best practices and procedures. Establish and monitor key performance matrix on order fulfilment lead time, forecast accuracy, cost reduction, optimum inventory management, etc
- Experience in S&OP process, forecast and demand planning
- Experience in negotiating and managing OEMs, suppliers and 3rd party logistics
- Work with commercial team, customers and OEMs in customer qualification such as documents for import license application, audits, etc
- Familiar with import and export regulations for South East Asia customers
- Ensure on time delivery, review export/import documents and ensure documents are in full compliance
- Work with Compliance, Regulatory, Legal and Finance team if needed
To succeed in the Supply Chain Manager job, you must be independent, meticulous, organised, responsible and good team player.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Possess good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and ensure tasks are completed on time
- Diploma in business administration or supply chain management
- 10 years of hands-on supply chain experience in managing suppliers, OEMs and 3PLs, with minimum five years’ experience in Managerial role in Flavor manufacturing environment.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li