Regional Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 10000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Regional Supply Chain Manager job has just been made available at a leading Chemicals firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Head of Business.
About the Regional Supply Chain Manager Role:
The Regional Supply Chain Manager is in charge of all Supply Chain Management related. You will drive process and people excellence in the supply chain, aligns the business strategy with supply chain activities, fosters end-to-end thinking, ensures cross-functional alignment, optimises supply chain activities in the Business Unit.
- Drive translation of business strategy into supply chain strategy
- Drive an integrated end-to-end supply chain across the various countries and functions
- Lead process harmonisation across countries & sites for standardisation and best practice sharing
- Develop and implement supply chain performance management and drive continuous optimisation
- Drive overall optimisation of SC structure & processes
- Drive continuous optimisation of supply chain performance, initiate and follow-up on corrective measures
- Ensure SC cost and inventory efficiency in line with service level and growth targets of the BU
- Ensure efficient and effective process interfaces with other regions
- Secure and manage operational stability and manage the day-to-day work of the supply chain team
- Engage the SC to develop and optimise solutions with cross-functional stakeholders, customers & suppliers
- Ensure an effective S&OP process to handle constraints and drive conflict resolution at regional management level
To succeed in this Regional Supply Chain Manager role, you will need to have knowledge of end to end Supply Chain processes.
- University degree in relevant field
- Leadership experience (min. five years), experience in supply chain improvement projects, deep understanding of end-to-end SC processes & concepts, knowledge of SAP processes
- Experience in developing relationships, influencing across management levels, and working with cross functional teams, proven track record of change management
- SC project and operational management experience, WINS processes / various functional areas
This global company is recognised as one of the leading Chemicals firm in the industry with products sold in over 100 countries. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung