Regional Supply Planner (12 months contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4200 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-04-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 3500 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Supply Planner (12 months contract) job has just been made available at a Global Retail FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply Planner (12 months contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for inventory optimisation for the regional markets. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders / subsidiaries in the collection of the information needed to simulate the supply needs both at the markets and regional level
- Check the feasibility of the commercial and marketing plans (orders and forecasts), as far as the products availability all along the supply chain is concerned
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life / expiry dates minimising write-offs whilst improving processes to avoid obsolescence
- Perform inventory allocation to all the markets, to derive the most optimal inventory allocation plan
- Follow up on physical stock return from markets, and work with warehouse on the correct stock treatment of returned stocks
- Collaborated with demand planner and other stakeholders
To succeed in the Regional Supply Planner job, you must possess a degree in business or related fields.
- Two to five years' experience in FMCG industries
- Proficiency in ERP systems, ORACLE and MS Excel (APCIS Certification is a plus)
- Possess good analytical skills with an eye for details
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player
This company is a leading global FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang