Distribution Centre Planner
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Distribution Centre Planner job has just been made available at a global Medical Devices firm based in Singapore.
About the Distribution Centre Planner Role:
As a member of the global planning organisation, you will interact and work with other global distribution centre planners. In addition you will analyse and manage independent demand materials to maintain sufficient supply according to forecast. Interface with purchasing team to insure required materials will be available when needed. Create, analyse and distribute various reports regarding requirements, progress, and fulfilment issues. Troubleshoot internal material issues using, MD04 and alert monitors, and or transfer issues. Manage considerable data sets of Master Data to support all facets of Distribution Centre (DC) planning.
- Participate in weekly meetings with other DC planners to review statuses and issues
- Execute and review material forecasts and supply using MD04, reports and APO alerts and planning book
- Input planning data into MRP/APO modules to support independent demands and DC requirements
- Work with New Product Introduction team on new product introductions for DC input
- Review & confirm STRs to STOs conversion on a daily basis
- Review delivery schedules with buyers, and other planners to ensure on time delivery requirements
- Work with global order fulfilment regarding inventory staging to sales orders
- Maintain planning master data. Working with Purchasing on master data consistencies using standard audit reports
- Monitor KPIs and identify improvement actions
To succeed in this Distribution Centre Planner position, you will need to have at least five years of experience in planning finished products at distribution centres.
- Experience with SAP planning with focus on distribution centre planning
- Strong SAP planning skill set, experienced with APO demand planning and alert monitors preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP tables and extraction of data methodology
- Thorough working knowledge of MRP and SAP ERP.
- Effective knowledge of STRs and STOs for supply/demand execution.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with and analyse large data sets
This global company is a well recognised brand within the industry and has operations in about 180 countries worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung